The ROI-A system utilizes innovative VerteBRIDGE plating technology in an ALIF application, to deliver integrated fixation in the same plane as the disc space.
ROI-A® ALIF Cage With VerteBRIDGE® Plating Technology
Deliver with Accuracy
The ROI-A® cage with VerteBRIDGE® fixation offers a unique system in which integrated fixation is delivered in a self-guided fashion with the implant holder. This allows for accurate impaction of self-locking VerteBRIDGE plating, giving surgeons confidence in the plating trajectory.
The ROI-A system offers a wide range of implant options, as well as an oblique option, in each implant kit to address a variety of patient anatomies and surgical situations.
- Multiple footprints, lordosis, and heights as well as three plate lengths for optimized fit and stability in various patient anatomies.
- PEEK-OPTIMA® material for biocompatibility and radiolucency, and Tantalum markers for verification of cage positioning.
- Self-guided, self-locking plating system within the implant holder protects soft tissue anatomy from contact during integrated fixation delivery.
Featuring VerteBRIDGE Plating® Technology
- Zero-profile design with no hardware protruding anterior of the vertebral bodies.
- Inserter provides protection of vascular structures during plate placement.
- Adjustable anterior-posterior placement prior to insertion of the plate.
ROI-A ALIF Cage and ROI-A Oblique ALIF Cage.
23mm x 26mm.
27mm x 30mm*.
27mm x 36mm.
30mm x 39mm.
*Standard and Oblique Options.
6°*, 10°* and 14°.
* Standard and Oblique Options.
10mm, 12mm, 14mm, and 16mm.
To submit a complaint, please email SpineComplaints@zimvie.com
10225 Westmoor Dr. Westminster, CO 80021 USA
To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 720-894-9016.
- Tsung-Hsi Tu, MD, et al., Heterotopic ossification after cervical total disc replacement: determination by CT and effects on clinical outcomes, J Neurosurg Spine 14:457–465, 2011 457
- McGilvray KC, Easley J, Seim HB, et al. Bony ingrowth potential of 3D-printed porous titanium alloy: a direct comparison of interbody cage materials in an in vivo ovine lumbar fusion model. Spine J 2018;18(7):1250-1260.
Parc d’entreprises du Grand Troyes
Quartier Europe de l’Ouest
5 rue de Berlin
10300 Sainte-Savine, France