The Timberline Lateral Fusion System is a comprehensive MIS lateral approach solution featuring a robust, intuitive and radiolucent retractor designed to improve visualization and minimize migration, especially at challenging levels—all accompanied by a best-in-class implant portfolio.
Power Your Best Work
Featuring an industry-leading retraction system and a complete portfolio of implants and instrumentation, the Timberline System is designed to refine your lateral approach procedures, maximize fusion potential and reshape the patient experience.
The Timberline Lateral Fusion System is a complete and comprehensive minimally invasive lateral system consisting of an innovative 3 or 4 blade retraction system, implants, and instrumentation. The system is designed for the treatment of degenerative traumatic and pathologic conditions and deformities of the thoracic and lumbar spine.
Radiolucent construction and modular design
- Provides simplified functionality and improves fluoroscopic visualization.
Infinite resolution retraction mechanism
- Allows for more precise control over the size and nature of the surgical corridor.
Integrated posterior shim
- Eliminates the step of insertion and prevents unwanted retractor migration.
Intraoperative neuromonitoring compatibility
- Allows stimulation via the dilators and retractor blades.
Fiber-optic light source
- Produces exceptional illumination without excess heat.
Toeing up to 20°
- Enhances workspace customization.
18mm and 22mm width spacers (16mm and 26mm optional).
Parallel, lordotic, and coronal spacers.
16mm, 18mm, 22mm, 26mm, Coronal Taper (18mm).
ZimVie Spine’s comprehensive thoracolumbar products are engineered to treat spinal deformities, degenerative, and complex cases with clinical effectiveness, always with a commitment to patient safety. ZimVie Spine is committed to advancing and developing ground-breaking solutions for differentiated complex and minimally-invasive (MIS) spine procedures.
To submit a complaint, please email SpineComplaints@zimvie.com
10225 Westmoor Dr. Westminster, CO 80021 USA
To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 720-894-9016.
- Rodgers, W.B., et al. Intraoperative and Early Postoperative Complications in Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion: An analysis of 600 cases. Spine. January 2011. 36(1): 26–33.