Recreating the benefits of the Gold Standard while reducing the drawbacks.
PrimaGen Advanced™ Allograft
The Complete Bone Remodeling Triad
A fresh frozen allograft, which is cryopreserved and processed using a proprietary processing method to retain endogenous components of the native bone that support bone healing. PrimaGen Advanced Allograft possesses all three components of the bone healing triad: osteoconductivity, osteoinductivity, and osteogenicity. The combination of morselized cancellous bone and demineralized cortical bone provides a bone grafting scaffold.7
PrimaGen Advanced™ Allograft has been developed to overcome the limitations of other bone graft substitutes and designed to offer a real alternative to autograft.
Streamline Your Procedures with an Advanced Delivery System
- PrimaGen Advanced™ Allograft is packaged in an intuitive, proprietary pre-filled delivery syringe and features a built-in filter that allows for the full preparation of the material directly inside the syringe.
The Complete Bone Remodeling Triad
- This allograft retains osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties as well as naturally inherent osteogenic cells.
- Cortical bone is processed into a fiber-like structure and demineralized, retaining a variety of osteoinductive protein important for bone formation.
- The cancellous bone tissue is morselized into particulate, creating a consistent graft.
The PrimaGen Advanced Allograft Process
- The advanced, proprietary processing methods protect and retain the naturally inherent osteogenic cells.
- At least 750,000 cells/cc of cancellous tissue with at least 70% cell viability1.
- Cells include MSCs, osteoprogenitor cells and pre-osteoblasts.
1cc, 5cc, 10cc, 15cc.
The ZimVie Spine Biologics portfolio encompasses a full range of bone graft materials to suit a variety of surgical needs.
Puros® DBM with Reverse Phase Medium
With a variety of options, the Puros family of products can stimulate natural bone formation and assist in the healing process. Used alone or as a bone graft extender, Puros DBM allografts provide osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties, convenient handling and graft containment, and are provided ready to use.
InterGro DBM Fibers are composed of 100% Demineralized human cortical bone fibers and offer both osteoconductive and osteoinductive properties. Upon re-hydration the graft becomes flexible and moldable allowing it to be conveniently placed into bony voids or gaps that have been surgically created, or for filling osseous defects in non-weight bearing applications.
To submit a complaint, please email SpineComplaints@zimvie.com
10225 Westmoor Dr. Westminster, CO 80021 USA
To obtain a copy of the current Instructions for Use (IFU) for full prescribing and risk information, please call 720-894-9016.
- Khan SN, Cammisa FP Jr, Sandhu HS, Diwan AD, Girardi FP, Lane JM. The biology of bone grafting. J AM Acad Orthop Surg. 2005;13(1):77–86.
- Han B, Tang B, Nimni ME. Quantitative and sensitive in vitro assay for osteoinductive activity of demineralized bone matrix. J Orthop Res. 2003;21(4):648–54.
- Pietrzak WS, Woodell-May J, McDonald N. Assay of bone morphogenetic protein -2, -4 and -7 in human demineralized bone matrix. J Craniofac Surg. 2006;17(1):84–90.
- Wildemann B, Kadow-Romacker A, Haas NP, Schmidmaier G. Quantification of various growth factors in different demineralized bone matrix preparations. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2007;81(2):437–42.
- American Association of Tissue Banks. Standards for Tissue Banking, 14th ed. McLean, VA: American Association of Tissue Banks, 2016.
Zimmer Biomet Spine, Inc.
10225 Westmoor Dr.
Westminster, CO 80021 USA