Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Dynamic Torque Feedback
- Accuracy - Indicates forward and reverse insertion torque levels for implant insertion from 50 to 90 Ncm.
- Simplicity - Disassembles and reassembles easily for cleaning, sterilization and use. No lubrication or calibration needed.
- Versatility - Two distinct wrench designs are now available to enable placement of additional Zimmer Biomet Implants with a High Torque Indicating Ratchet Wrench.
Two Ratchet Wrenches
The two ratchet wrenches are visually distinct to differentiate and facilitate accurate selection for the implant being placed.
- H-TIRW is utilized with T3® and Osseotite® Implants and features a black head and insert. Insertion torque during placement of these implants with the H-TIRW is not to exceed 90 Ncm.
- ZTIRW is compatible with placement of Trabecular Metal™, TSV®, Eztetic®, and Tapered SwissPlus® Implants, and all three of the tool components are silver in color.
Manuals & Guidelines
T3®, T3 PRO and Osseotite® Implant System Surgical Manual
Sistemas de implante T3® y Osseotite®
Systèmes d’implant T3 et Osseotite Manuel chirurgical
T3 and Osseotite Implant Systems Surgical Manual
T3- en Osseotite-implantaatsystemen Chirurgische handleiding
Sistemas de implantes T3® e Osseotite®
Trabecular Metal™ und Tapered- Screw-Vent® Implantatsysteme Chirurgie-Handbuch
Sistemas de implantes Trabecular Metal™ y Tapered Screw-Vent® Manual quirúrgico
Sistemi Implantari Trabecular Metal™ e Tapered Screw-Vent® Manuale chirurgico
Sistemas de implante Trabecular Metal™ e Tapered Screw-Vent® Manual cirúrgico
Implants Trabecular Metal™ et Tapered Screw-Vent® Manuel chirurgical
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Invisalign, iTero, iTero Element, the iTero logo, among others, are trademarks and/or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0745 REV A 07/19
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.
Find an EEL Laboratory
Experience the enhanced turnaround time and cost-effectiveness benefits of licensed Encode Empowered Laboratories!